Thursday 30 March 2017

0132001 Bangkok – Sino-Portuguese House Perfect for Guest House

0132001 Bangkok – Sino-Portuguese House Perfect for Guest House

Bangkok – Sino-Portuguese House Perfect for Guest House

Listing No. 066-01-32-001

 

  • Business:  House for Rent
  • Location:  Phaya Thai, Bangkok, Thailand
  • Features:  This single stand-alone house and land has been built and designed in Sino-Portuguese style. It is located near BTS Saphan Khwai - only 15 minutes’ walk. It has many local retail shops nearby. It is considered perfect for development as a guest house. The landlord is willing to refurbish the building if required (eg, re-paint internal and external, putting new Western-style toilets in, etc). There are 2 car parks at the front and a shady terrace to enjoy the landscape of the house on the ground level. Also on the ground level, there is a living area, reception area, 3 bedrooms, 4 toilets and a kitchen. On the 2nd floor there are 5 bedrooms, 4 toilets and large terrace area. This single house is ideal for a guesthouse, small nursery or even a tuition school. The building is furnished with some of the owner’s antique furniture like tables, chairs and cabinets, which the owner is willing to leave for the tenant to be used or could be move as required.  The owner will redecorate a whole house making it ready for a new tenant to start rent in May 2017, but the smart tenant who sees this great opportunity will need to pay the security deposit to secure this place first.
  • Tenure:  Business Rent (Leasehold Premises). 2 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease).
  • Asking Price:  NIL - Rental Only

More Information:  Please contact us for more detailed information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)



from Latest listings added - Thailand Property Services http://ift.tt/2obx2RP
via IFTTT

4 comments:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    สรรพคุณ ถั่ง เช่า สกัด

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    ติว igcse ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diary
    Hyundai car showroom in Kharghar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Property for sale in France

    ReplyDelete